Top 10 Best Blood Pressure Monitors in 2019 Reviews
Monitoring your blood pressure especially for the elderly is something that should be done on a regular basis. Spikes in blood pressure can lead to heart attacks, strokes and premature death. Did you know that over 1000 people worldwide die of blood pressure on a daily basis? It is crucial to routinely check your blood pressure as you age to ensure it is within the recommended case. Blood pressure monitoring has even been made easier with blood pressure monitors. These are simple devices that help you check your blood pressure from the comfort of your home. You don’t need to visit a hospital to have your blood pressure checked.
So, which is the best blood pressure monitor on the market currently? There are varieties of blood pressure monitors on the market today making it difficult to choose the ideal one. In a short while, we are going to discuss some crucial features to look out for when buying a blood pressure monitor. This post is aimed at helping you choose the best monitor without researching hundreds of blood pressure monitors online. Our carefully selected blood pressure monitors below are the best on the market and showed consistent results.
Table of Contents
- 10. Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- 9. Cate Touch Fully Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Cuff monitor
- 8. Greater Goods Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff
- 7. Blood Pressure Monitor – High Accuracy Automatic Upper Arm Premium Machine
- 6. Blood Pressure Monitor by Vive Precision
- 5. Slight Touch Fully Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Cuff Monitor ST-501
- 4. Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor by Paramed
- 3. Blood Pressure Monitor CocoBear Upper Arm Blood Pressure Cuff Monitor
- 2. Blood Pressure Monitor by Vive Precision
- 1. Conquest KBP- 2704A Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
10. Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
This is the number one blood pressure monitor on the market recommended by doctors and pharmacists. It is an accurate monitor and one of the best-selling picks on our list. The monitor is highly reviewed and rated with over 7K reviews online. This monitor is quite versatile and can serve two users storing data of the last 50 readings. This is a memory of 100 readings for two users showing time, date and the pressure at that time. The monitor also displays your average blood pressure from the last three readings taken within 10 minutes. Overall, this is the best package so far that comes with everything you need to get started. It is a personal best and one that I highly recommend.
- Highly recommended by doctors and pharmacists
- Stores the last 50 readings of two users
- Included all necessary accessories
- Automatic average of your last three readings taken within the last 10 minutes
- A bit difficult to fit the cuff
9. Cate Touch Fully Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Cuff monitor
This is a fully automatic blood pressure monitor with a wrist cuff. The monitor features an irregular heartbeat indicator that helps detect irregular heartbeats. An irregular heartbeat symbol will show up once this is detected. It is a pretty simple and easy to use monitor with a large LCD screen for easy data reading. The screen features a backlight that makes it easier to read in the dark. This monitor also features a memory function that records the last 60 readings for easy tracking. It is an accurate monitor that delivers fast reading in less than a minute. You also get a one year guarantee so that you can buy with confidence.
- Large LCD screen for easy data reading
- Fast reading in less than a minute
- 60 last reading memory function
- Irregular heartbeat indicator
- Pretty sensitive to errors
8. Greater Goods Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff
This is another top-rated blood pressure monitor with an upper arm cuff to measure your blood pressure easily. It is a quality monitor that comes with everything you need in a kit. The monitor features a one-size-fits-most cuff making it a suitable choice for most people. There are two power sources on the monitor for easy measuring wherever you go. The monitor features a large LCD screen that allows for easy and fast data reading. Overall, this is an easy to operate monitor with a simple press on/off button. You can buy with confidence as it comes with excellent customer support to help you all the way. The monitor is easy to use and makes a great fit all persons.
- Quite easy to use
- Ideal cuff size that fits most people
- Large LCD screen on the monitor for easy reading
- Friendly customer support
- Resets to default date when the battery is changed
This is another excellent blood pressure monitor for home use and one to consider buying this year. The monitor helps measure blood pressure and detects irregular heartbeats. It features an extra-large cuff that fits easily. The large upper arm BP cuff is an ideal choice for getting accurate results when you compare with arm wrist cuffs. This is a smart monitor that seamlessly connects to your smartphone through a Bluetooth for easy pressure monitoring. You can track your blood pressure through the free app that is downloaded from the app store for free. Overall, this monitor automatically measures blood pressure making it an easier and faster machine.
- Automatic fast and easier blood pressure monitoring
- Extra-large cuff for easy fit
- Accurate results compared to arm cuff
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Stated online support is non-existent
6. Blood Pressure Monitor by Vive Precision
This is one of the most accurate blood pressure monitors on the market to buy. The monitors have been individually tested and guarantee the highest accuracies. They have some of the best pump stability and accuracy tolerance. The monitors are designed with a user-friendly interface for easy use. They start with a simple button press making blood pressure measuring fun and easy. The entire package comes in a kit with everything you need to measure blood pressure. You get an ideal cuff size that fits most. Data reading is easy with a large LCD screen and backlight for reading in the dark. This monitor gives you a wide range of measurement from the pulse rate, diastolic pressure, systolic pressure, time, date and user. It has the two-user capability and comes with two years warranty for confidence buying.
- Two-user capability
- A wide range of measurement
- Large LCD screen for easy reading
- User-friendly interface
- The face of the unit is plastic and scratches off easily
5. Slight Touch Fully Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Cuff Monitor ST-501
This is another high-quality and FDA approved blood pressure monitor with all the features you want. It is a simple monitor that helps you measure blood pressure effortlessly from the comfort of your home. The monitor features a large LCD screen to allow for easy and fast data reading. You can clearly see the blood pressure in large numeric numbers for easy reading. A backlight on the screen allows for data reading during the dark. There is also the irregular heartbeat feature with an indicator warning you of irregular heartbeats. Overall, this is a compact and small monitor that comes in a deluxe carry case for easy use everywhere you go. The monitor is capable of measuring pressure for two users and keeps records of the last 60 readings for two users.
- Two-user monitor
- 60 last readings data for two users
- FDA approved
- An extra-large display screen for easy reading
- The cuff is too small
4. Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor by Paramed
This is a smart and automatic blood pressure monitor with a wrist cuff for accurate blood pressure monitoring. It is a top-rated monitor with a large LCD screen to allow for easy and accurate readings. The monitor measures blood pressure automatically in less than 30 seconds. It also features an excellent memory recording where it keeps over 90 past readings for efficient blood pressure tracking. This allows for efficient tracking to prevent surprises. Overall, this is a user-friendly monitor with a simple on/off button and menu button. It is easy to use and a great fit for all persons. There is a further durable carrying case to enable you to take your monitor everywhere. Go right ahead and buy with confidence as it also comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.
- Smart design
- Clear and easy reading
- Simple operation
- Great 90 past recordings memory
3. Blood Pressure Monitor CocoBear Upper Arm Blood Pressure Cuff Monitor
This is an accurate blood pressure monitor with high-precision chips from Germany. It is a top-rated monitor approved the FDA and certified by the CE. The monitor features an accuracy of 3 mmHg pressure or 5 percent giving you the safest and most accurate readings. The humanized design allows for easy data reading. The large LCD screen means you can easily read data with ease. When the monitor is not in use for three minutes, it automatically shuts of saving battery power. The upper arm cuff incorporates the hook and loop design for excellent fitting. Other features include the irregular heartbeat indicator and last 90 readings memory function for two users.
- Memory function for two users
- Large LCD screen for easy data readings
- FDA approved, and CE certified
- Great accuracy
- Lacks an AC adapter
2. Blood Pressure Monitor by Vive Precision
This Vive Precision blood pressure monitor with an upper arm cuff is another top quality selection to consider buying. It is a quality device that undergoes individual testing to ensure the highest accuracy levels. The monitor design is user-friendly and pretty easy to use and understand. It features a single button start/stop making blood pressure measuring pretty easy. You also get everything you need to get started from 4AAA batteries, manual and cuff. The large and easy to read LCD display means you can easily read data. This device also allows switching between two users. There is a further 500 past reading memory function.
- Two user function
- Memory function
- Large LCD display for easy data reading
- High accuracies
- Unit resets when batteries are replaced
1. Conquest KBP- 2704A Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
The Conquest blood pressure monitor brings us to the end of the best blood pressure monitors on the market. It is another easy to use monitor with advanced accuracies. The monitor operates easily without any calibration. It features a single button start and stop for easy use. There is a large screen with a backlight for easy data reading even when there is darkness. Large oversized numbers make readings easy to see. This is a two-user monitor with the ability to store up to 90 past readings for each user. It is a safe pick FDA approved so that you can order with confidence.
- FDA approved for safety
- Easy to read screen
- Enlarged numbers for easy reading
- High accuracy
These are the best blood pressure monitors on the market to buy this year. Make sure you read our reviews and carefully select one monitor that will help you track your blood pressure. Blood pressure monitoring is important, and nothing should be left to chance. This is one inexpensive device that can mean the difference between life and death for people with blood pressure problems. Go right ahead and order one from the list above with confidence knowing you’re buying a quality and consistent monitor.