Top 10 Best Pressure Washers in 2019 Reviews
If you’re on the market for the best pressure washers, then you’ve come to the right place to find your ideal choice. The specific type and brand of pressure washer you want will solely depend on the use. The market is filled with light, medium and heavy duty pressure washers for various needs. However, the best picks for most homes are usually medium pressure washers that help clean patios, furniture, car cleaning, and other small cleaning tasks.
If you’re on the market for the best pressure washers, then you can get one by choosing from our carefully selected list below. We’ve narrowed your search for the best pressure washers to just ten by compiling a list of the leading models from different brands in the industry. You’re almost guaranteed a model of quality and one that will fit your needs from our list. Read through and make sure you select one today to make your cleaning a lot easier.
Table of Contents
- 10. Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Joe 2030 PSI
- 9. Stanley SHP2150 Electric Pressure Washer
- 8. AR Blue Clean AR390SS 2000psi
- 7. PowerHouse International – Electric High Power – Pressure Washer
- 6. Briggs and Stratton 20680 Electric pressure washer 1800 PSI
- 5. Flagup 3000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 4. Karcher K2 Compact Electric Power Pressure Washer
- 3. Rendio 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 2. Power Pressure Washer 2200 PSI Electric
- 1. Greenworks 1500 PSI 12 Amp 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer
10. Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Joe 2030 PSI
The Sun Joe is a big brand pressure washer to start our list coming to you with 5-quick connect spray tips. The tips range in different sizes to help you tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning needs. It is a pretty versatile pressure washer with a powerful 14.5amp motor capable of delivering pressures of up to 2030 PSI. This pressure washer delivers a maximum cleaning power with water coming at a max temperature of 104 degrees F. It is an advanced pressure washer that automatically shuts of when the trigger is not engaged. You can easily adjust from the 1450 PSI to 2030 PSI to meet your various cleaning needs. The hosepipe is flexible and measures 20 feet long. There are also dual detergent tanks for easy storage of different detergents for different areas.
- Safe and CAS approved
- Dual detergent tank to meet different cleaning needs
- Long hose pipe for a wider reach
- Total stop system for automatic shut off
- A bit difficult to assemble
9. Stanley SHP2150 Electric Pressure Washer
This is a high-pressure washer with foamer included to help you get out the toughest stains. The high-pressure detergent bottles are ideal at loosening stuff for faster cleaning. It is a powerful pressure washer ideal for cleaning decks, cement, siding, pools, pavement, outdoor furniture, trucks, cars and garbage bins. The washer features professional grade brass connectors which are leak proof. All connections are included for immediate use out of the box. The water hose is 25 feet long providing you with a wide reach when cleaning. Overall, this is a quality, and versatile pressure washer with four quick connects nozzles to suit different needs. It also comes with a two years warranty and excellent customer support.
- Excellent two years warranty and customer support
- Versatile with four-quick connect nozzles
- Powerful cleaning force
- Leak-proof connections
- Not the best for heavy-duty cleaning
8. AR Blue Clean AR390SS 2000psi
The AR blue is an environmentally friendly pressure washer that helps conserve up to 20 percent less water than most pressure washers. With 40 percent more power, this pressure washer will use little water at home. It also comes with a silent running motor than most gas-powered models. It is a perfect choice for all the outdoor cleaning tasks. The pressure washer easily and quickly cleans decks, pavements, sideways, car, trucks and much more. It is a highly rated consumer choice with great recommendations online so that you can buy with confidence. The assembly of the washer is also easy with three prong outlet on the ground.
- Easy assembly
- Spends less water
- Quiet running motor
- Does a majority of out the outdoor cleaning tasks
- Not the best quality hosepipe
7. PowerHouse International – Electric High Power – Pressure Washer
The PowerHouse is another top-rated pressure washer to buy this year with excellent reviews and recommendations. It features a powerful motor that delivers up to an amazing 3000PSI to remove all manner of dirt. This is one of the best electric powered pressure washers running quietly without disturbing neighbors when cleaning. It comes with all the necessary accessories for immediate use out of the box. The accessories include angled and turbo nozzles, brush, soap foam sprayer and other parts. It also features a flexible and long hose pipe for easy use. There are a total of five quick connect spray tips to suit different tasks of cleaning the car, gutters and hydro jet washing. The gun spray is also universal and will fit most attachments.
- Universal spray gun to fit most attachments
- Five quick connect spray tips to suit a wide range of cleaning tasks
- Flexible Hose
- Powerful motor
- Sharp edge on the gun button
6. Briggs and Stratton 20680 Electric pressure washer 1800 PSI
This is a lightweight pressure washer with a maximum 1800 PSI. It is an ideal choice for outdoor light cleaning of the car, decks, pavements, patio and sideways. The pressure ranges from a low 900PSI to A MAX 1800 PSI to suit different tasks. The construction of the washer is tough and durable using welded steel metal. It also features an integrated soap tank to help improve your cleaning. The hosepipe is 20 feet long and pretty flexible for a greater reach when cleaning. Overall, this pressure washer can help you clean up to 40 percent faster helping you save water and time. It also comes with 12 months warranty so that you can order with confidence.
- Strong and durable welded steel metal construction
- Excellent pressure ranges of 900-1800 PSI
- Long and flexible hose pipe for a greater reach
- Cleans faster
- The nozzles are not good for big areas
5. Flagup 3000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
The Flagup is a high-pressure washer with one of the most powerful 1800-watt motor. It features the powerful air cooled industrial motor that delivers high pressures of up to 3000PSI for maximum dirt removal. The design of the pressure washer is compact, upright and with wheels for easy movement. It is a great buy that will blast through grimes and remove some of toughest stains and dirt. The pressure washer features five interchangeable nozzles that suit different light, medium or heavy flows. It is a multi-functional pressure washer suitable for all vehicles and outdoor cleaning. For a greater reach, the pressure washer features a 20-feet long hose pipe. It also automatically stops when the trigger is not engaged. A long 33 feet power cord allows for easy use with most wall sockets.
- Long and flexible 20 feet hosepipe
- Compact, upright and wheeled design for easy movement
- Powerful 1800-watt motor
- Great 300PSI pressure
4. Karcher K2 Compact Electric Power Pressure Washer
The Karcher K2 is another leading brand on the industry and one of the best selections when looking for a lightweight, small and compact pressure washer. It features a compact size that allows for transport and storage convenience. The pressure washer delivers a maximum 1600PSI pressure which is enough for most home tasks. Overall, this pressure washer cleans fast and quickly helping you save time and water. The inclusion of the dirtblaster wand spray helps remove some of the toughest dirt in half the time most pressure washers take. The pump is also durable, non-corrosive and requires very little maintenance.
- Compact and lightweight for easy transport and storage
- Dirt blaster spray wand to handle the toughest jobs
- Cleans faster saving time
- Durable and easy to maintain
- Not ideal for heavy cleaning tasks
3. Rendio 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer
The Rendio is one of the best-rated pressure washers on the market currently with a whopping 1.85 GPM and 3000 PSI. The pressure washer runs on a powerful 1800 watt motor making it a powerful choice for the heaviest jobs. It features the total stop system automatically shutting off when the trigger is not engaged to prevent accidental spraying. Overall, this is a pretty versatile pressure washer to have at home. There are five quick connect spray tips to offer you different spray patterns. You can use this pressure washer on exterior outlets with a long 33 feet power cord. Overall, this is a multifunctional pressure washer backed with 100 percent customer satisfaction.
- Versatile and suits various home functions
- Long 33 feet power cord
- Powerful 1800 watt motor
- 1.80GPM and 3000 PSI
2. Power Pressure Washer 2200 PSI Electric
This is a new model pressure washer with a 2018 advanced high-tech induction motor for best performances. It is a highly portable, beautiful and powerful pressure washer delivering a maximum 2200 PSI. The new induction motor will deliver less heat leading to a good efficiency and long lifespan. It also features a long 30 feet power cord and a flexible 20 feet hose pipe for greater reach and easy use. The total stop system of the pressure washer ensures there is no water wastage. It will automatically shut off when the trigger is no longer engaged. Overall, this is a pretty solid pressure washer that operates silently. It also comes with 100 percent money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the quality.
- New induction motor that produces less heat for a long lifespan
- Very low sound levels
- Long power cord and hosepipe
- Power efficient
1. Greenworks 1500 PSI 12 Amp 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer
The Greenworks pressure washer brings us to the end of the best pressure washers on the market. It is another quality selection for light and medium cleaning. The pressure washer features 1500PSI and 1.2 GPM that helps it blast through grimes and dirt. It is a pretty versatile pressure washer that can easily be used vertically or horizontally making it quite stable. The pressure washer comes with quick connect spray tips of 25 and 40 degrees to suit different spray patterns. The hosepipe is 20 feet long giving users a greater reach. It also features a long 33 feet power cord and a soap applicator for faster and easy cleaning.
- Two quick connect sprays tips
- 20 feet hose pipe and 33 feet power cord
- Lightweight and compact for easy storage and transport
- Greater stability
- Not the best quality connector
You can never go wrong selecting a pressure washer from our list above. Choose one carefully based on our recommendations, and you will never regret your choice. We’ve considered all the factors above in coming with this list. We’ve also looked at customer reviews and experiences to ensure you get the best quality possible.